Easy Country Code Picker in Android


In this blog, I will tell you how you can easily make county code Spinner in the Android App. It's like a spinner selector.
I know its a common think you can make it easier but it can take so much time to collect all country name with their flag and then make a custom adapter then set that adapter to you spinner rather than this you can use this easy method which I have given below.

First of all, I am giving the link of library-ClickMe
this is the country code picker library you can see the procedure in official git page or you can work with me.

1.implement below lines in Gradle file

2. Make layout like below that all now you can see all countries listed in the spinner.

3. To get which country is selected use below code

4.thats all code you have to do if you have any problem I am providing you full source code below.


                                      Source Code-ClckMe

Post a Comment

0 Comments